November 2 - 29
ANNUAL FUNDRAISING EXHIBITION
This November, Pacific Art League celebrates its birthday with the 97th Anniversary Exhibition. Don’t miss this opportunity to have your work displayed at this milestone celebration in our historic downtown Palo Alto location. The 97th Anniversary Exhibition is open to all artists and proceeds from this year’s exhibition supports PAL’s mission to bring kids’ art education to the underserved local community.
This year’s Anniversary Exhibition is now free to enter and will be juried (juror to be announced).
November 2 – 29, 2018
Thursday, October 18, 2018
SELECTION NOTIFICATION DATE
Monday, October 22, 2018 (by email)
JUROR:To be announced
First Friday, November 2, 2018, 5:30pm-8:00pm
Winners announced at the reception.
● 1st: $250
● 2nd: $125
● 3rd: $75
● 3 Honorable Mentions
In addition to cash prizes, all winners will be featured on the PAL website and PAL social media.
Accepted works must be hand-delivered to PAL on Friday, October 26 (10am-4pm) or Saturday, October 27 (10am-2pm).
ART PICK UP
Exhibited works must be picked up at PAL at the end of the exhibit on Friday or Saturday, November 30 and December 1 (10am-4pm) ONLY
60% for Members / 50% for Non-Members
● All work must be original and not previously exhibited at PAL
● All 2D work must be ready to hang on a wire.
● All 2D work must be framed or on gallery -wrapped canvas with finished edges.
● Size of work is limited to 40” wide by 50” tall, includingframe(contact below for inquiry)
● All work must be labeled on the front with title and artist’s name.
● Please contact the gallery manager if you have questions on pricing artwork.