Become a PAL instructor!
Pacific Art League always welcomes new instructors to our staff. Interested?
Please email Linda@pacificartleague.org
Expressive Art Teacher (Pacific Art League program at Bill Wilson Centers)
Position Title: Expressive Art Teacher
Qualifications: Art or Art Therapy background, prior experience teaching art to youth or adults
Essential Responsibilities/Duties: Lead expressive art class at three different Bill Wilson Center sites throughout Santa Clara county. Total of three 1-hour weekly classes with youth and young adults at Bill Wilson Center sites throughout the school year, mid-August through mid-June.
- Ensure high quality expressive art program providing vision and content
- Provide compelling curriculum
- Work with site coordinators to bring students into a safe, supportive environment
- Manage art supplies
- Work with PAL Academic Director and site coordinators to create schedule
- Foster collaboration between students wherever possible
- Communicate regularly with PAL Academic Director, site staff and other Expressive Art faculty
We offer generous compensation that covers prep time and curriculum development, rate commensurate with experience
Interested applicants please email resume and cover letter to: Linda Covello, Academic Director at the Pacific Art League, email@example.com