Become a PAL instructor!
Pacific Art League always welcomes new instructors to our staff. Interested?
Please email Linda@pacificartleague.org
Volunteer Facilities Manager
Position Title: Volunteer Facilities Manager
Essential Responsibilities/Duties: We are looking for a volunteer to help us to ensure we are keeping the building in tip top shape and helping with the set up for classes. With so much activity in the building, we would like an active person who can jump in and be a practical problem solver.
We are a fun and community minded group, a nice place to come and meet people, grab a coffee, and be a part of our PAL Family.
If you think you might like to volunteer perhaps 5-10 hours a week, live close by, love the arts and community, please contact Jon Graves at Jon@pacificartleague.org
Expressive Art Teacher (Pacific Art League program at Bill Wilson Centers)
Position Title: Expressive Art Teacher
Qualifications: Art or Art Therapy background, prior experience teaching art to youth or adults
Essential Responsibilities/Duties: Lead expressive art class at three different Bill Wilson Center sites throughout Santa Clara county. Total of three 1-hour weekly classes with youth and young adults at Bill Wilson Center sites throughout the school year, mid-August through mid-June.
- Ensure high quality expressive art program providing vision and content
- Provide compelling curriculum
- Work with site coordinators to bring students into a safe, supportive environment
- Manage art supplies
- Work with PAL Academic Director and site coordinators to create schedule
- Foster collaboration between students wherever possible
- Communicate regularly with PAL Academic Director, site staff and other Expressive Art faculty
We offer generous compensation that covers prep time and curriculum development, rate commensurate with experience
Interested applicants please email resume and cover letter to: Linda Covello, Academic Director at the Pacific Art League, firstname.lastname@example.org